- We bought an aquarium for our apartment. Some days I will stare at the fish for hours at a time, wondering what lures, tippet sizes, etc. it would take to catch one.
- We visited a local zoo in town. I spent 45 minutes making clucks and purrs trying to entice a couple toms to gobble. The locals thought I was crazy. The toms fell in love.
- I took possession of my boys' Wii for a week and spent an hour or so each night chasing prey on their Cabelas hunting game. My thumbs are still swollen.
- Our satellite has a channel that shows fishing infomericals 24/7. I have them all memorized...in Italian.
- My Bone Collectors, Realtree Roadtrips, Trout Bum Diaries and Duck Commander DVD's have been watched so many times the grooves on the discs are almost worn smooth.
- I found an outdoor magazine, written in English (real English...from England) only to find out it contained an article on skinny dipping, complete with pictures, once I got it home. The missus censored it with a pair of sharp scissors.
- We have some doves that hang out around the house. I have them patterned just in case the government lifts the ban on BB guns and casting nets.